Saturday is farmers market day over in Oakland, so I went with a couple of friends and stocked up on lots of fresh veggies. The results are pictured below. The sausages are Italian chicken sausages, and the sweet potato is buttered and dusted with five-spice powder, just the way I like it. In the salad are the usual variety of greens, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, radishes, green onions, red peppers, and a yellow carrot. The avocados I got need another day or so to ripen, so they didn’t make it into this salad.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010