I was going to make a chicken Caesar salad, but once I’d defrosted the chicken breast, I noticed the package was open from when I’d frozen it originally, and it seemed off. So, rather that wait for another chicken breast to defrost, I decided I’d treat myself to some takeout from Le Cheval, a Vietnamese restaurant I have waxed rhapsodic about in previous posts. Frankly, I didn’t deviate from my regular order: I had fresh tofu rolls, chicken salad, lemongrass beef kebab over vermicelli (or bun bo nuong) and and iced coffee. Yummy as always… and if you’re ever in the neighborhood, sign the petition to keep their meanie landlord from forcing them out of their current location!
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010