Had some leftover saba (mackerel) which I made into a paste with the mashed potatoes, then dipped in flour, then egg then coated with panko (breadcrumbs) and fried.
Worst part was removing the bones. I need to get some bone removal tweezers I think.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013