I was absolutely delighted to discover that a local supermarket is having an “Australian Fair” and amazingly has 6 different types of Australian grown apples available for a short time. They also have navel oranges – which I think I need to get very soon.
Japanese apples – while yummy – are too big to eat in one go and need to be peeled and sliced. A Red Delicious is just an eat as deal and the right size. I hope they continue to stock them!
Oh yeah before the apple for dessert we had soup and bread.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013