The weather is nice again, and the grill in the back yard works fine… T & G came over to join us so what more excuse did we need to fire it up? Last night it was nice thick steaks, first prepared with kiwi fruit and then marinated in BBQ sauce, and a mix of squash, red peppers, onions and portabella mushrooms, and asparagus marinated in balsamic vinegar with a big green salad. Chocolate cake for dessert. Tonight was boneless chicken breasts in a pomegranite BBQ sauce with boiled ears of corn on the cob and a sesame ginger rice mix, and a strawberry cake for dessert.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Disconnecting Facebook - June 8th, 2013
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010