After an hour or so of yard work tonight, I was suddenly starving. So I heated up one of TJ’s prepared chicken patties and put it on a piece of sourdough bread with a little (OK, a lot of) mustard. On the side I had TJ’s spicy lentils and rice. I feel much better now!
Previous dinner posts from rebecca
- Recipe exchange? - November 16th, 2009
- free food - April 15th, 2009
- What my kitten had for dinner tonight - February 16th, 2009
- Thai closer to home - January 21st, 2009
- busy night - January 20th, 2009