Yoshi picked up a pack of spices and roux to make Indian style curry. I usually make it from scratch but he thought this might help me out when I was busy.
Looks pretty normal on the pack right? So I followed the brief instructions and ended up with this:
Doesn’t look much like the pack does it? In fact it looks and TASTED just like bog standard Japanese style curry with a couple of extra spices chucked in!
Won’t be buying it again. I was expecting something totally different!
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013