Tonight’s dinner didn’t involve boiling any of our pets, or bad puns about how to skin them. Just some stuffed pork chops I picked up at Safeway, red potatoes that I cut up and roasted with garlic and rosemary and olive oil, and broccoli, steamed with garlic. J made the bread, honey whole wheat, allegedly because the loaf I bought at the store was too sweet, but this one turned out even sweeter. Go figure.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010