Stuffed flank steaks baked in the oven over sliced crimini mushrooms and a little onion and garlic, with sliced parsnips and butter cooked at the same time with just a pinch of brown sugar. Brussels sprouts steamed with garlic, and J put together the salads with a variety of yummy stuff, thousand island dressing, and five for $1 special mini avocadoes! Chocolate cupcakes with vanilla frosting for dessert.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010