It’s warm enough to start grilling in the back yard. Tonight T & G brought over some marinated steak and a bunch of fresh veggies, including squash, mushrooms and peppers which G tossed with some balsamic vinegar and fresh herbs from the garden. T grilled everything on the grill in the back yard while I made porcini risotto in the kitchen. In addition to a couple bottles of red wine to wash everything down, we ended with a key lime flavored cheesecake.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010