My local supermarket let me down this evening. I couldn’t seem to get all of the ingredients for any of the meals I wanted to eat. No decent avocado so no chicken enchiladas. No pumpkin so no pumpkin soup. No nice chicken breasts so Western din dins out.
I decided in the end to make up this pad thai pack from Muji. Incredibly the store had no moyashi (bean sprouts) though! I ended up buying enoki mushrooms instead.
Regardless the Muji sauce was a bit lacking in flavour and way too salty. And the rice noodles in the pack were not tasty. I won’t be buying it again.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013