I’m not sure what fish they are but I do know they were caught close by at Odawara.
The larger fish was split in half – both were dried. To cook I grilled them and served them with rice, ponzu and grated daikon.
We were given these as a present – I don’t usually buy them because they are too fussy to eat. Also they have too many bones so we couldn’t share with EM.
On the side – daikon tsukemono, spinach with crushed sesame and soy sauce and a bowl of miso soup.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013