J’s been a little under the weather, so we ordered in some Chinese food to try help restore his natural powers. We had our usual appetizers of pot stickers and egg rolls, then J had a whole order of chicken noodle soup to himself. I had fried tofu with mixed vegetables over BBQ pork chow fun. No culture clashes tonight, we went to the source tonight. That’s about it, folks.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Disconnecting Facebook - June 8th, 2013
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010