I finally had the green curry I bought Thursday night. It was good. Glad I found something to slake my curry cravings that isn’t too far away. Later I’m going to have one of those sugar cookies with fake M&Ms on top that they sell at Safeway. I think they put crack in those cookies. Whenever I’m in a Safeway I have to buy one.
Previous dinner posts from rebecca
- Recipe exchange? - November 16th, 2009
- Trader Joe's to the rescue - May 11th, 2009
- free food - April 15th, 2009
- What my kitten had for dinner tonight - February 16th, 2009
- Thai closer to home - January 21st, 2009