G came back from LA with an upset tummy from eating something that disagreed with her, so we left it up to she and T what we’d have, and they chose to keep it simple. Chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese sandwiches on foccacia bread, plain for G and with ham for the rest of us kept the digestive obstacles to the minimum, and we spent the rest of the evening playing the new, sixth level of Wii Mario Party 8 that I finally figured out how to unlock with a little help from T. Oh, and we Wii golfed, too.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010