..or at least, that’s what I’m calling it 😉 Bought a pork shoulder roast when out shopping today, but didn’t feel like roasting it. Instead, I cobbled together a bbq pulled pork-style recipe, involving cider vinegar, tomato paste, and various spices. Cooked it for four hours, and served on a fresh roll with RandomSalad.
Not as spectacular as I hoped, but still pretty damned awesome.
Previous dinner posts from dusty
- Roast pork with Apple Cider jus, uber crackling & 5 veg - May 22nd, 2011
- Pan-fried barramundi with lime-grilled Asparagus - May 10th, 2011
- Crusty chicken and cake - August 22nd, 2008
- Apple Pie - August 10th, 2008
- Pig and root - July 27th, 2008