A friend is suddenly in the hospital with a brain hemmorage and my day was spent gathering friends, seeking information, and doing a fair amount of crying. Needless to say, dinner was really not a priority until suddenly we were all starving and in need of a break. We trouped back to my place, ordered pizza and drank a lot while decompressing from a very stressful day.
Previous dinner posts from mediatinker
- In the Can! - June 7th, 2011
- Still Life with Leftovers - October 18th, 2010
- Twice Baked Potatoes - October 17th, 2010
- Diner à la Française - June 30th, 2010
- Ottolenghi Heaven - June 6th, 2010