I finished work today at 4 pm, after an all-night editing session. In the previous 24 hours, I ate some meals, but which one was dinner, I am not sure. There was a fried broccoli falafel sandwich in the late afternoon, warm onigiri with soymilk vegetable soup around 11 pm, and a bowl of brown rice cereal with soymilk and strawberries. I think the cereal was breakfast.
The night before last, we walked down to Hiroo and had Mexican food at LaJolla. Two vegetable chimichangas and a salad came to a total of 3170 yen. Right on budget and the 20 minute walk each way was a welcome stretch of the legs.
Tonight, Tod is making chili while I rest. Yay for devoted husbands who like to cook!
Previous dinner posts from mediatinker
- In the Can! - June 7th, 2011
- Still Life with Leftovers - October 18th, 2010
- Twice Baked Potatoes - October 17th, 2010
- Diner à la Française - June 30th, 2010
- Ottolenghi Heaven - June 6th, 2010