It was good the first time, and it went right in the freezer when we were done with it last week, so it kept well. The only modification was another small jar of tomato sauce over the top to keep it from drying out too much in the oven, which worked well. Like most of the things we seem to make, it was almost better for having had some time to set, and be reheated than it was the first time. And, instead of salad for once, some green beans with a little garlic. Stouffer’s eatcherheartout! A loaf of crusty whole wheat bread with butter to top it off, and chocolate ninas for dessert, both from the Feel Good bakery at the Alameda Marketplace.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Disconnecting Facebook - June 8th, 2013
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010