The sister made me some exquisite homemade rolls. I’m talkin’ hifalutin’ yeast-n-gluten here.
I had juuuust enough energy last night to heat up a frying pan for a few minutes, so I buttered, garlicked, and grilled one of the breadifces. There was half a brick of mozzarella in the fridge, so I sliced some and melted it on.
I got some more proof that Mr. Whiskers is a vampire cat (aside from the tuxedo and the biting), because he wasn’t interested in the cheese with garlic.
Previous dinner posts from T.U.M.
- Pancakes! - February 25th, 2009
- Rice Cooker Mac & Cheese - February 8th, 2009
- Reg & Vice - December 28th, 2008
- I Yam What I Yam - December 17th, 2008
- What I Had for Breakfast Tonight - December 16th, 2008