My friend A picked up fried chicken from Lake Merritt bakery and made some biscuits and green beans. So good. K made a chocolate pie with cinnamon whipped cream and an unbelievably good graham cracker crust. I had a really big piece! Oh, and there was champagne with just a touch of peach bitters. Yum.
Previous dinner posts from rebecca
- Recipe exchange? - November 16th, 2009
- Trader Joe's to the rescue - May 11th, 2009
- free food - April 15th, 2009
- What my kitten had for dinner tonight - February 16th, 2009
- Thai closer to home - January 21st, 2009