Tonight we ordered Thai. Mum had her usual something soup (idk real names of the foods because i cant find menu right now.), rice and veg spring rolls and i has my usual friend rice with chicken and meat spring rolls and that yum bread. I love that bread, it’s slightly crunchy on the outside then softer on the inside and it tastes buttery.
Previous dinner posts from Cheese Fairy
- Valentines Dinner - February 14th, 2013
- Hi again! - January 30th, 2013
- Sofia's Restaurant - January 27th, 2012
- Total Pig Out - July 14th, 2011
- Fish and Chips - July 13th, 2011