Cold weather makes us all sluggish, I guess… A lazy Saturday left neither of us feeling like cooking dinner, and after reading about Mothy’s efforts to make pad thai at home, I picked up yon telephonic device and made an order for chicken satay, taro rolls, and crispy tofu for appetizers. J wanted soup, so he ordered the beef soup, which featured a mixture of beef balls and pieces of beef with onions, spices and sprouts. I, as i mentioned before, was inspired by Mothy, so I had vegetarian pad thai. Nothing fancy or especially exciting, but exactly what we were in the mood for, and involved very little effort on our part. Dinner win!
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010