Dinner was at 9 last night, followed immediately by bed. Tod & I had both bought vegetables (him at the farmer’s market near that Ag Ministry building; me at the supermarket), so we threw together an easy nabe of 豆腐、ネギ、椎茸、白菜、春菊, 白滝麺、大根、人参 with a ポン酢 based broth.
Previous dinner posts from mediatinker
- In the Can! - June 7th, 2011
- Still Life with Leftovers - October 18th, 2010
- Twice Baked Potatoes - October 17th, 2010
- Diner à la Française - June 30th, 2010
- Ottolenghi Heaven - June 6th, 2010