I found the long-lost lid to the rice cooker!
Getting ready for houseguests has me doing a heretofore unknown level of deep cleaning, in which I’m finding lost items left and right. Tonight’s find was the lid to the rice cooker; I celebrated by making some lovely, fluffy brown rice, and sundry vegetables in the steamer tray. A little Teriyaki sauce, and Akira’s your uncle.
Previous dinner posts from T.U.M.
- Pancakes! - February 25th, 2009
- Rice Cooker Mac & Cheese - February 8th, 2009
- Garlic toast with cheese - January 22nd, 2009
- I Yam What I Yam - December 17th, 2008
- What I Had for Breakfast Tonight - December 16th, 2008