We needed a break from Christmas leftovers here too! I spent the afternoon making Turkish Delight (it’s setting now, I’ll let you know how it turns out tomorrow!) and didn’t feel like having more pans on the stove, so dinner was a ready-made chicken pie, and a big salad of lettuce, cucumber, spring onions and coriander with a balsamic dressing.
Previous dinner posts from mothy
- Korean Con-Fusion - December 7th, 2009
- Stir-fried bits and pieces - October 25th, 2009
- Sweet potato shepherds pie - October 13th, 2009
- Pasta with tomato sauce - October 5th, 2009
- I have seen the future, and it has bubbles - October 3rd, 2009