I’m sure I’ve mentioned before that Yoshi and I often have different meals because I don’t eat mammals and he loves a chunk of flesh. I don’t mind cooking it though cooking two meals (plus now a third one for Riot – to be fair so far his are easy and quick) can be a PITA (not the bread) – although I try for the same veggies.
As Yoshi is Japanese he *must* have rice with meat. Anyway you can compare our plates below…
Mine: Tuna sprinkled with black sesame seeds and “baked” in toaster oven.
His: Chunks of seared Australian beef on a king-sized bed of rice.
He had a few forkfuls of veggies after too.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013