Sometimes ya just need a good burger. So after promising J’s niece and mom the best burgers in CA, tonight we ordered in from Nation’s. MmmmMMmMMMmMmMmMmmmmmmM. N and I each had a bacon cheeseburger with the works, J’s mom had a burger, and J had a cheeseburger. We all had fries, and the ladies had strawberry milkshakes. For dessert, we shared half of a lemon meringue pie. What more needs to be said? Other than maybe, “more, please.”
oh- a happy little note: this is my 250th post since starting this blog!
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010