I’m bone tired, as I had be in Marin at 8am this morning for the gift opening, so this is going to have to be quick Despite snacking all day on all sorts of luscious things, we had a full-on feast for dinner: roast lamb, bulgar cooked in stock with peppers and garlic, roasted butternut squash, and Waldorf salad. I used to hate Waldorf salad as a kid but I’ve really learned to love them. For dessert, pecan pie and whipped cream. Two pieces, actually!
Previous dinner posts from rebecca
- Recipe exchange? - November 16th, 2009
- Trader Joe's to the rescue - May 11th, 2009
- free food - April 15th, 2009
- What my kitten had for dinner tonight - February 16th, 2009
- Thai closer to home - January 21st, 2009