So tonight we had yum yum yummy Zucchini Quesadillas. I don’t usually like zucchini but in this meal they are really nice.
I grated zucchini then lightly strained it between some paper towel, grated mozzarella cheese, Mum put some chili and red onion into the food processor as we both ate chopping onion cos it gets really strong and hurts our eyes. Heated up the Old Elpaso Tortillas to make the quesadillas, then layered the zucchini then chili and onion and then the cheese and oregano between the tortillas.
Mum put together a nice rice with kidney beans, tomato(salsa like stuff), corn and i think thats it, which was good with the quesadillas.
Previous dinner posts from Cheese Fairy
- Valentines Dinner - February 14th, 2013
- Hi again! - January 30th, 2013
- Sofia's Restaurant - January 27th, 2012
- Total Pig Out - July 14th, 2011
- Fish and Chips - July 13th, 2011