I love to make my own gnocchi and I think (without having tickets on myself) that mine are quite tasty. I aim for a light, fluffy type as personally I’m not keen on having little packets of lead potato dumpling in my tummy.
Even when I rolled them with a fork though they didn’t quite look right.
Enter stage right – the gnocchi board.
I think it’s going to take a bit more practice to get them more uniform – but I was pleased even with the first try.
I served them with a more traditional type of bolognese sauce – tomato, celery, carrot and chicken mince. The grooves really do help keep them sauce on the gnocchi.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013