We’re all sick. B’s sick, I’m sick, even the dogs are sick. Soup!
Chopped spring onions and ginger sweated in some butter and olive oil. Button and portobella mushrooms. No energy for making stock, so organic chicken cubes. A ton of chopped parsley and coriander. Tasty and hopefully curative.
Previous dinner posts from mothy
- Korean Con-Fusion - December 7th, 2009
- Stir-fried bits and pieces - October 25th, 2009
- Sweet potato shepherds pie - October 13th, 2009
- Pasta with tomato sauce - October 5th, 2009
- I have seen the future, and it has bubbles - October 3rd, 2009