As a main dish, lentil curry made with 4 different kinds of onion, a few green peppers, a handful of green tomatoes harvested from the garden this morning, and a jar of “Vegetarian Curry Paste” that expired 4 months ago but seemed fine. Served with Basmati rice.
And once more, a salad. This one with grated carrot & ginger dressing over lettuce, tomato and cucumber.
The fridge isn’t fully cleared out (I see fruit salad in my future!), but this is likely to be my last dinner at home before we leave. There are lentil and rice leftovers for Tod for the next two nights, so I am glad he enjoyed the meal tonight.
Previous dinner posts from mediatinker
- In the Can! - June 7th, 2011
- Still Life with Leftovers - October 18th, 2010
- Twice Baked Potatoes - October 17th, 2010
- Diner à la Française - June 30th, 2010
- Ottolenghi Heaven - June 6th, 2010