It has been 20 years since Tod & I had our first date (and just over 19 years since we married), and we celebrated with a candlelit meal at home and watched political videos on YouTube. Our celebratory dinner brought back some old memories:
- Gnocchi with mushrooms and basil cream sauce
- Green salad
- Crazy bread
And wine and port with leaf shaped maple cream cookies.
When the cookies were gone, Tod got a call from work and I came in to blog our dinner. I guess a few things have changed after 20 years.
Previous dinner posts from mediatinker
- In the Can! - June 7th, 2011
- Still Life with Leftovers - October 18th, 2010
- Twice Baked Potatoes - October 17th, 2010
- Diner à la Française - June 30th, 2010
- Ottolenghi Heaven - June 6th, 2010