We drove down to LA yesterday, as we are going to see David Byrne perform at the Greek Theater tonight. J drove the whole way, and we only stopped for bathroom breaks, and quick snacks at vending machines (fritos, pepsi, candy and water) and at Jack-in-the-Box, where I had a Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger with curly fries, and J had a chicken sandwich, also with curly fries… The immediate result, however, for both of us, unfortunately, was the need to stop many times after eating, as neither of our digestive systems were used to such greasy, instant fare. But, we made it to LA safely, nevertheless.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010