A little while back the local grocery was having a sale on chicken quarters, so, in addition, I bought a variety of marinades and froze them each individually. Tonight, I chose one marinated in Italian salad dressing for J and another in a ginger orange marinade that i covered in sesame seeds, and baked both in separate pyrex dishes in the oven at 350° for an hour.
J reheated some rice from last night and heated up some southewestern corn mix. I threw together a salad of mixed greens with baby carrots, cherry tomatoes and green onions, and for dessert, we had a blueberry muffin each.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010