G&I made a run over to TJs and picked up a couple racks of their bbq pork ribs to cook up in the oven. To accompany, potato and macaroni salad, as well as a green salad of mixed greens, romaine lettuce, spinach, carrots, cucumbers, green onions, tomatoes from the garden and a simple dijon vinaigrette over the top. A tasty end-of-the-summer feast… TJs makes making some yummy things so incredibly easy, sometimes.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010