Most of the raclette stuff I’d chucked, as it had been sitting out for a few hours — the sauces because of their whipped cream, some of the veggies which had gotten a little wilty, the chicken. Other things I’d fried up once the guests had left, and into the fridge it went.
Last night, then, was some of the leftover beef, together with the baby potatoes. I threw some Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom soup over the whole thing to give me a poor version of Swedish meatballs.
The meat was a little tough. I will be throwing out the leftover leftovers with tomorrow’s garbage.
Previous dinner posts from Capt. Renault
- Carbonnade Flamande avec des frites, svp. - January 4th, 2009
- A Quickie Meal After Much Shopping Goodness. - January 3rd, 2009
- Some Shepherd's Pie, just don't ask me which shepherd. - January 2nd, 2009
- New Year's Eve, with just me, Catherine Deneuve and the GeoFo. - January 1st, 2009
- Christmas Raclette. - December 29th, 2008