Oyakodon literally translates as “parent and child on rice”. Usually it’s chicken and egg on rice with mitsuba – but this version with salmon and roe is a lot lighter. I marinaded the salmon in sake before I nuked it in the microwave., which made it quite tasty indeed.
Served with a dab of wasabi and soy sauce.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013