Quiche Lorraine, natch with spinach! We made one from a recipe in my Gourmet cookbook.
Made as follows:
The final product pre-cooking:
In the oven:
Actually, I am kind of impressed that the only ingredient that we were lacking in the house already was cream, which I got from the store around the corner. First quiche for either J or I. We had a salad with it, of mixed greens, carrots, broccoli, onions, tomatoes and homemade vinaigrette. And for dessert, some fresh pineapple, and leftover tira misu from last night.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010