Haven’t you always wanted to go into a restaurant and order one of everything? After hoop dance class, a gang of hungry dancers descended on Nagi, a homey vegan restaurant in Shibuya, and did just that. We had plate after plate (small plates, thank goodness) of yummy vegetables and tofu prepared in so many ways that I barely recall it all: eggplant curry, ratatouille, papaya salad, deep fried tofu with sweet chili sauce, pumpkin salad, edamame tofu, avocado and tomatoes with tofu mayonnaise, tofu cutlet with tomato sauce, mo-bo dofu…more, more, more. We ate until we couldn’t eat anymore.
Previous dinner posts from mediatinker
- In the Can! - June 7th, 2011
- Still Life with Leftovers - October 18th, 2010
- Twice Baked Potatoes - October 17th, 2010
- Diner à la Française - June 30th, 2010
- Ottolenghi Heaven - June 6th, 2010