Did not feel like cooking tonight… delivery options are few, so I went with the known good quantity and ordered in from the Thai Place on Webster, here in Alameda. They have a $25 delivery minimum, so I had to fill out my order a little. I ended up ordering crispy tofu, chicken satay, taro rolls, and tofu pad thai. I finished the first three and will snack on the latter as the evening progresses.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010