With inspiration from a certain donkey-cheese-themed individual, last night I marinated some pork steaks in rosmary, lemon juice and garlic.. thinly sliced taters (also with garlic), all fried up. Also lightly fried some left-over polenta wedges the cap’n made earlier in the week, served on a bed of fresh home-grown rocket. Yum yum.
Previous dinner posts from dusty
- Roast pork with Apple Cider jus, uber crackling & 5 veg - May 22nd, 2011
- Pan-fried barramundi with lime-grilled Asparagus - May 10th, 2011
- Pulled pork! - January 2nd, 2009
- Crusty chicken and cake - August 22nd, 2008
- Apple Pie - August 10th, 2008