I grilled some Niman Ranch pork chops on my GeoFo that were pretty good- they were dressed with bacon and rosemary, and were very juicy and tender. TJs asparagus risotto was a good match for them.
I also made a salad with heirloom tomatoes I got from this morning’s farmers market- one was all red, the other was marbled red and yellow. I tossed them with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and kinds of basil, salt, pepper and fresh garlic. I actually picked the basil in my kitchen; I have several bunches rooting culled from clumps I have been getting from the farmers markets.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010