J’s ditching me for Florida for several weeks starting late Monday night, so T&G came over tonight for a farewell dinner of sorts. Cooking was out of the question, even though I offered. We settled on Thai food again, since it’s generally yummy, and we’re not sick of it and, most importantly, they deliver. I had veggie spring rolls and basil tofu, which was tasty but rather spicy. Among the other dishes I got to sample were: a glass noodle soup that essentially had no broth; it was contained in the noodles. I also had some satay, a taro roll, some sweet and sour pork, and some basil chicken. J and G also had dishes that contained prawns, which I avoided. For dessert, more yummy sticky rice and mango.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010