Time to clean up some of the plethora of veggies I’ve been picking up at the farmers market, since the next market is tomorrow. So, I made a nice honey lemon dijon salad dressing, and filled up a couple salad bowls with mixed greens, cabbage, lemon cucumbers, regular cucumbers, sliced tomatoes, grated carrots (purple and regular), diced green peppers, and green onions. Over the top, some chicken breasts marinated in Very Very Teriyaki sauce, grilled on the GeoFo and sliced up. For dessert, some more of those yummy grocery store chocolate eclairs.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010