40°F cooler today than yesterday, which is a bit of a stretch, but I don’t have much of a say in the weather. I tried something new, a Portuguese marinade called Vino d’Alho, to which I added fresh mint and garlic, and let the lamb marinate for several hours before roasting it in a 350°F oven for a couple of hours.
To start, a couple of jumbo artichokes from the farmers market, steamed in garlic, and served with my vinaigrette to dip into. Side dishes were the rice and the grilled veggies leftover from yesterday, and the fruit salad for dessert, with a little vanilla ice cream on top.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Disconnecting Facebook - June 8th, 2013
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010