Happy Friday the 13th, everyone. T prepped some chicken breasts with salt and ground pepper, and grilled them outside on the bbq.
I made some gyoza/pot stickers from frozen, and served them with sauce, both from TJs and quite good. I chopped up a whole mess of romaine lettuce and green onions, and tossed them with caesar dressing and more of those amazing orange cherry tomatoes. Served with the chicken, some garlic croutons and Parmesan cheese over the top.
J&G collaborated on some Pillsbury crescent rolls, which were delicious with extra butter.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010