G&L went to see a dance performance, so T, J and I were left to fend for ourselves for the evening. T was nice enough to bring over some beefy ribs marinated in BBQ sauce, which he took and slow cooked in a pyrex dish in the oven. I sliced up some onions, tomatoes, garlic, basil and summer squash and sautéed them in olive oil until they were soft and combined. I also heated up some asparagus risotto from a TJs mix. J made a salad of iceberg lettuce, cucumbers, cabbage, green onions and carrots and I made the dressing. For dessert, we had a fruit salad with pineapple, pluots, peaches, peachcots, apricots, plums, and nectarines.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010