Not really hungry, not in the mood to do anything that causes heat… it got up to 105°F and down to 5%RH this afternoon, according to our back yard weather station. In abject apathy, we decided to make sandwiches when we felt hungry enough to actually eat… So, around 7:30PM I finally got around to eating for the first time today. I made two sandwiches on whole grain bread, both with Boursin cheese, one with pastrami, and one with smoked turkey. To go with, some TJ’s kettle chips. It didn’t make me feel any cooler, but it certainly didn’t make me feel any hotter either. Tomorrow, it’s supposed to be a degree or two cooler!
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010